Monday, November 24, 2008

If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it...

Studio is my favorite place and my least favorite place at the same time. After suffering through a couple hours of extreme ADD and halfway getting some work done (just so I wouldn't feel bad about how much I've been wasting my time) , I watched a hilarious YouTube video of some of Beyonce's dance moves by a guy in a leotard...and it was probably the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Watch this and you will understand...




Anyway, winter is upon us and I can't help but get excited about snow and scarves and long breaks from school. Winter time just seems to be way more fun to me than any other time of the year....maybe it's just me. 

Well, I'm off to relish in the fact that I am done with studio for at least a week and get to enjoy a few days off from the responsibilities of being a senior in college. I'm not going to know what to do with myself...maybe I'll practice some of my own Beyonce like dance moves.


2 comments:

Ashley said...

yay hannies welcome to the blog world! :)

Whitney Baccus said...

OMG! I'd much rather watch him than her. I'm peeing my pants!