Sunday, November 30, 2008

You Should Know...

I'm kind of obsessed with music. I plan to have a dinner party one day where the following musicians would attend-

My first love, Gavin Degraw...of course.


imogen heap


mates of state


kings of leon


hello saferide (thank you AGP)


jamie lidell


 the quirky but always charming, jason mraz


alexi murdoch


amos lee


I mean, I guess I'll just have my people call their people and then I'm sure that we could work something out (my school schedule permitting, of course). I was thinking about it today and all the amazingness that would ensue from a gathering of this sort.

Well, anyways now that I have that off my chest......I had dinner with one of my oldest and dearest friends tonight. It was so much fun just catching up and laughing about how dumb and dramatic and, let's face it, psycho we were and still are. It was really refreshing for me to be able to talk to someone in similar life situations as myself and feed off of eachother's ideas and frustrations and joys. Well the point is I love her alot and we've ultimately decided to marry the perfect guys for us and live happily ever after being dumb, dramatic and psycho together. It's just the way it's supposed to be.  

1 comment:

Cori said...

I love Jason Mraz!!