Monday, December 1, 2008

No, I'm not a doctor, but I did watch Grey's Anatomy last night...

I've been recently introduced to the Grey's Anatomy phenomenon, and since this summer I was slaving away being an intern (at the most amazing firm ever by the by) I never really had much to do except sit at home and watch ALL the seasons of the show thus far...and needless to say I survived my boring summer and became a fan. When it first got big I didn't really watch it. I'm not really into this "everybody else is doing it" kind of thing, and I just had to wait it out and decide for myself to finally give in to the prodding of my friends...and I AM ADDICTED. I mean I know sometimes the story lines are kind of out in left field, but I think it has something to do with the fact that I WILL NEVER be able to do anything medical in my life while lookin hot and hookin up with my hottie-tottie boss. It's such an unrealistic world I think, but maybe that's why I like it. It makes me feel smart, and it makes me feel like I can diagnose any kind of sickness that people have.  So, if you have aches and pains, or your insides are bleeding, come and find me and I will totally tell you what's wrong with you. Even if I'm wrong, I'll still sound cool like the Meredith Grey I wish I was.

P.S. Prom episode anyone? I miss Denny.



1 comment:

Ashley said...

Prom episode...by far my favorite, the plot, the background music...omg priceless!