Monday, December 8, 2008

Ummmm wait, WHAT FINAL?!


I am officially done with studio for the semester..THANK GOD. I didn't think I was ever going to make it. Anyway, I woke up terribly early this morning to get to my weightlifitng class, walked in the door, and my teacher was like "oh, and you can turn in your final projects right here"...and I was thinking in my head, "ummm WHAT FINAL PROJECT?!?!?"....so yea I went to class today and didn't have my final done....I mean, I actually had NO CLUE that we had a final in weightlifting. I mean, seriously people. So after that "baby panic attack" as my bestie Ashley calls them...haha...I got my composure and proceeded to work on my studio project, due today at one thirty, and not even started. Yes, I think that I am very proud that I can effectively pull an entire project out of my butt the morning it's due. I think that I have a gift, really. And I mean who knows what kind of grade I'll get on it, but I don't think that it really matters as long as it's DUNZO. I am so unmotivated and I am ready to be done fighting through the semester. One more day and one more test and I am officially free to enjoy a much needed break!! Peace and Love.

3 comments:

Cody Coyotee said...

blehehehe.....a final! hahahahah blehehehehe

Anonymous said...

omg that is hilarious and frustrating all wrapped into one. You are by far one of my favorite art people, and I have an unbelieveable amount of faith in your pulling of projects out of your butt. aaaannndddddddddddddddd, we're going to see TWILIGHT tonight YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

Cori said...

Oh, Hannah... You are just as bad as me!! Did you get your weightlighting final done?