Tuesday, December 16, 2008


This could have possibly been the worst week of my life. To start things off, while in a moment of pure kindness, I lost $500.00 of my parents vacation money while trying to clean the house and suprise them. Next, while scrambling to get to work on time, I backed into my dad's truck and consequently make a HUGE white scratch down the side of the driver door. When I got to work, I got complaints from a customer about some cookie jar I had painted them(which by the way looked AWESOME if I do say so myself, and It took me like a billion hours to paint it...and which they didnt even pay full price for cause they are rude and mean and cheapskates) and so I had to figure out, in my anger, how to freakin fix this thing for them which was only messed up because of THEM. They wrote something wrong and so I painted it how it was written...but somehow that becomes my fault, right? anyway....then in an attempt to study for my SATURDAY MORNING 7:30 a.m. final I realized I was 30 minutes away from my notebook which I left in my car and it was freezing outside and I didn't even have some essays that I needed to write an outline for my final which was HALF of my grade for the semester in the hardest class I've ever taken.....

But on the bright side of things, I have come to realize alot of important things this week as well. Love is so important. People are important. Realtionships are important. God has blessed me beyond measure. I am confused and astounded everyday by the love and grace that he rains down on my life. I am so undeserving of anything good, yet he continues to give and give and give. He heals my broken heart and renews my soul every day and without hesitation. What kind of love is this!? No matter what kind of shennanigans I get myself into, He is always there, in control and still willing to surround me with his love and His patience, and His peace.

"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? As it is written:"For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered." No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Romans 8:35-39

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about everything :( I know exactly how you feel, well in the sense that when it rains it pours. I love you though, and I'm here if you need anyone to cheer you up just come over, I'll make you some hot cocoa :)